Frankfurt Book FairBy Innodata Inc. on September 25, 2017
Come and see us at the Frankfurt Book Fair from October 11 to 13!
Visit our Booth – Hot Spot Publishing Services (Hall 4.0 – J16)
We’d love to share with you the latest technologies we’ve been implementing to address the constantly evolving challenges that publishers and content providers face.
- End-to-End Publishing Solutions – Outsourcing some – or all – of your production processes allows you to focus on your most valuable activities.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – At Innodata, we’re applying the latest AI technologies to real-world publishing problems. Now.
- Intellectual Property Rights Management (IPRM) – Monetize your content by breathing new life into archival material and license it for reuse by third parties, and properly manage rights in and rights out.
With these technologies, we have been helping publishers and content providers:
- Create operational efficiency and save on operational costs
- Streamline workflow processes
- Shorten time to market
- Unlock content silos
- Create more upsell and reuse opportunities
See our Presentation – AI is changing publishing. Now.
Embracing artificial intelligence technologies can improve productivity, customer experience and revenue.
Publishers are experimenting more and more with artificial intelligence. From robo-journalists that can write stories about baseball games without being there to AI that can predict the next bestseller, there are numerous possibilities for companies to adopt the technology and boost productivity, customer experience and, of course, profits.
Giant leaps have been made recently in artificial intelligence, particularly in machine learning, and there are many advantages to publishers. Join us at 11:30 am on Wednesday, October 11, as we discuss the AI technology trends within the publishing landscape.
Speaker: Lisa J. Indovino, Senior Vice President, Digital Data Solutions
To learn more about the Frankfurt Book Fair 2017, visit their official website: http://www.buchmesse.de/en/fbf/
See you there!